Sunday, December 20, 2009

What product do you use to exfoliate your face and body? how often do you exfoliate?

depending on weather, I use CLINIQUE exfoliating scrub for my face about once a week. I make sure to use a moisturizer after toner too.


http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>





If you're on a budget I would (and have) used St. Ives Apricot scrub, I've used them both!


http://www.stives.com/skin-care-products鈥?/a>


again, make sure to follow with a toner and moisutizer.


:)What product do you use to exfoliate your face and body? how often do you exfoliate?
I use the seaweed scrub from the body shop.


as i am caucasian, i dont even no how to spell it, i expoliate once a week becuase otherwise, my beauty therapist told me, my skin will become broken and damged becuase i have very fine skin. Indiginious people can exfoliate their skin more often (every three days) becuase theyre skin is tougher. Hope that helpedWhat product do you use to exfoliate your face and body? how often do you exfoliate?
i use these products called JAFRA they give an inevitable glow and a consultant comes right to your door and gives you something for your particular type of skin. My sister and I all got different types of products suggested and we all have radiant skin!!!!!! Really!
well i use sugar combined with my body wash, and just rub it together to make a paste, i do it when i think i need it, so its like weekly or a little more.


maybe you should do it every two weeks.


it makes your skin feel really clean afterwards.
go to http://www.beautymonials.com


Check out their tips %26amp; tutorials!

No comments:

Post a Comment