Sunday, December 20, 2009

How to exfoliate my face the best way?

Please be specific. %26amp; How many times a week should I exfoliate, while using nothing but Dove bar soap once everyday to wash my face. Any tips / suggestions.How to exfoliate my face the best way?
st. ives apricot exfoliator.


Use 3x a week or as directed on the product.How to exfoliate my face the best way?
Use an exfoliating scrub (I have St Ives Apricot Scrub) 2-3 times a week. It's really up to you how often you do it, but it CAN be too abrasive for your skin if you use it too often. You'll know when too much is too much.





What I do is I squeeze out some of the stuff and apply it to a section of my face, scrub that section very thoroughly, then apply some more to a different section and scrub again. Concentrate on the nose, cheeks and chin. Basically wherever you have blackheads or clogged pores.





Use a cleanser every other day. Or you can use your soap if you wish, just cleanser is especially formulated to remove makeup, dirt and oil thoroughly from your skin and some are also for blemish control (eg Biore Blemish Control Ice Cleanser).
I exfoliate with sugar it gives you a natural glow.
  • myspace.com music
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment